• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

Just want to ask if it's possible to set a default value for FROM and To address for the reply buttons? I tried creating a new action button with Send Email as its action to set a pre-defined value for the FROM and ToAddress field but there is no 'Send Emai' option in the Action picklist.

Thanks,
Kristjan
Hey guys,

I'm currently working on inbound emails and the emails that I'm receiving are being inserted as an Email Message that is related to a custom object and has Case as its parent. This part is basically done. But I'm having problems when I'm replying to the emails that I'm receiving, the value in the 'ToAddress' field is automatically populated with the email service address instead of the sender's email address. I tried creating a new quick action (that would replace the Reply button) for the Email Message button with the Action as Send Email (So that I can just set a pre-defined value for the ToAddress field) but it wasn't available in the picklist.

Is there any way to set a default value for the ToAddress so that users won't have to clear the ToAddress and manually set it on their own when replying to an email?

Thanks,
Kristjan
Hey guys,

Is there any way to set the 'FromAddress' field to email service address that doesn't need any verification (e.g. Org-wide address, email-to-case routing address)?

Thanks,
Kristjan
Hey guys,

Just want to ask if it's possible to set a default value for FROM and To address for the reply buttons? I tried creating a new action button with Send Email as its action to set a pre-defined value for the FROM and ToAddress field but there is no 'Send Emai' option in the Action picklist.

Thanks,
Kristjan
Hi,
 I need to display lookup field while creating a record from Lightning component so that user can select associated account lookup while creating contact record.