• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I was in the middle of setting up my B2B storefront in developer org and once i reached the step where i have to create a new cache configuration i clicked on the "Build New" button
but even after couple of mins it showed nothing, I reapeated the steps couple of time but nothing happened . So i refreshed the page and after that when I am trying to load CC Admin tab
I am getting the following error.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; firstUser-added image error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []
Error is in expression '{!initDownload}' in component <apex:page> in page ccrz:cc_admin_admin: (System Code)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (ccrz)  

(attached is the screenshot for same)

I have just loaded the OTB (Demo coffee data) and thats just it and I don't have anything to delete from recycle bin as well

Could anyone help me with it ?

Thanks
Hi ,

I was in the middle of setting up my B2B storefront in developer org and once i reached the step where i have to create a new cache configuration i clicked on the "Build New" button
but even after couple of mins it showed nothing, I reapeated the steps couple of time but nothing happened . So i refreshed the page and after that when I am trying to load CC Admin tab
I am getting the following error.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; firstUser-added image error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []
Error is in expression '{!initDownload}' in component <apex:page> in page ccrz:cc_admin_admin: (System Code)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (ccrz)  

(attached is the screenshot for same)

I have just loaded the OTB (Demo coffee data) and thats just it and I don't have anything to delete from recycle bin as well

Could anyone help me with it ?

Thanks