• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all,

We've recently implemented the forceCommunity:reportList in our lightning community. I've noticed it only takes the height the sidebar requires, instead of as much space as it can take. This can make reports very crammed.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior? Have you been able to fix it?
So far I've tried adding a seperate component to the page that calculates the height it could take, but can't actually inject either inline styling on the element or a style tag in the component. I assume the first is because lightning locker won't allow the query, and the second is an LWC restriction because style tags in the html body is bad practice.

Have a nice day!
Sander
We recently figured out that properties used in theme layout components don't end up in lightning community experience bundles when pulling/pushing through sfdx. Our workaround has been to create a new theme layout component and to use that one instead, which isn't the most maintainable solution if other properties get added in the future.

Has anyone gotten this to work with experience bundle, or is this a feature that's missing in experience bundles at this time?

This is using the build your own template.

Support requested me to cross-post this here, so there it is :)