• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that tracks "breaks" in a Campaign. I have a query that returns all the records associated with the Campaign, but I would like to separate them into table blocks by each unique date (not knowing what the dates will be ahead of time).My query:

public List<brk__c> getBreak() {
        return [
        SELECT Break_Number__c, 
               Break_Date__c, 
               Start_Text__c,
               End_Text__c, 
               Minutes__c, 
               Program__c,
               Challenge__c,
               Type__c
          FROM brk__c   
         WHERE Campaign__c =: campId
         ORDER BY Break_Date__c ];
    }

And I have one table that looks like this:
User-added imageWhat I want is a table for each set of records with the same date. Any help appreciated.
 I am creating a Lightning Action that will execute an apex class from another developer (AuditPledgesAndPayments.AuditRecords(Campaign.Id,true);). I can create the Action that uses a component, but I can't find an example of a component just executing the class. Any help would be appreciated.
I have an Action called "New Pledge" with an Action Layout that I want to use. For our Org Pledge=Opportunity. So I am trying to use a Lightning Component to override the "New" button on the Pledge(Opportunity) object. It would be great if the component could do the New Pledge action. 
I have an Action called "New Pledge" with an Action Layout that I want to use. For our Org Pledge=Opportunity. So I am trying to use a Lightning Component to override the "New" button on the Pledge(Opportunity) object. It would be great if the component could do the New Pledge action.