• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that kind of question but I really need a light..

I was used to be a fullstack developer (C# and Java) and also mobile developer (flutter). I did some interviews and 99% of companies that looks for a mobile developer (with knowledge in flutter) also requires native knowledge (swift/kotlin).

So here I'm stucked to what should I fork.

I need some impartial opinions, I understand that this is something that I want to decide myself, but is always good to receive some advices..

1) Should I build my path in mobile development? The good thing is that I already developed some complete apps with medium/high complexity, but in this path I need also to study Kotlin/Swift

2) Should I build my path in SalesForce developer? The good thing is that I already feel very comfortable using Java and Angular (which is "cousin" of Apex and Lighting). The bad thing is that I need to studied more deeply salesforce (isnt a bad thing to be honest) but I noticed that almost ALL open jobs asks for a Salesforce developer with 1+ year of experienced, so I'm not sure how can I achieve experience if no one want a developer without it.

Have someone here already faced that kind of "carrer bifurcation"?

Thank you!
Hello guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post that kind of question but I really need a light..

I was used to be a fullstack developer (C# and Java) and also mobile developer (flutter). I did some interviews and 99% of companies that looks for a mobile developer (with knowledge in flutter) also requires native knowledge (swift/kotlin).

So here I'm stucked to what should I fork.

I need some impartial opinions, I understand that this is something that I want to decide myself, but is always good to receive some advices..

1) Should I build my path in mobile development? The good thing is that I already developed some complete apps with medium/high complexity, but in this path I need also to study Kotlin/Swift

2) Should I build my path in SalesForce developer? The good thing is that I already feel very comfortable using Java and Angular (which is "cousin" of Apex and Lighting). The bad thing is that I need to studied more deeply salesforce (isnt a bad thing to be honest) but I noticed that almost ALL open jobs asks for a Salesforce developer with 1+ year of experienced, so I'm not sure how can I achieve experience if no one want a developer without it.

Have someone here already faced that kind of "carrer bifurcation"?

Thank you!