• 15 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to insert records into my org, using data loader and I get the error "Account: bad field names on insert/update call: " and then custom Contact fields (__pc). I have googled and came up with nothing that worked. The user has permission to view/edit all fields so it's not that and there are no roles in the org. How can I fix this, in order to insert the records?
I created an account, while doing the trail "Get Started with Application Security" and got an email (as I was supposed to). The problem is when I clicked the "verify account" link , instead of it redirecting me to the "create a password and security question page" it lead me to the login page as if I already created a password and a security question! I tried the "forgot password" way and it asks me for my security question, which I don't ave because i haven't created that yet... pls help 
I'm trying to insert records into my org, using data loader and I get the error "Account: bad field names on insert/update call: " and then custom Contact fields (__pc). I have googled and came up with nothing that worked. The user has permission to view/edit all fields so it's not that and there are no roles in the org. How can I fix this, in order to insert the records?

Hi,

I'm using Talend OpenStudio for Data Integration to integrate Salesforce and trying to insert a new record in Contacts (just one column to start with, i.e; Name) and getting following Error Message:

Unable to create/update fields: CreatedById, CreatedDate, IsDeleted. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.

Please let me know what is going wrong???