• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone, 
does anyone know if input validation rules for Screen Components (DateTime Field) actually work in the Field Service Mobile App? I want to do a simple input validation on two Date/Time Fields to make sure that both DATEVALUES are the same. The validation works when I test it in the Flow Debugger, but the FSL ignores those validations without any notification on the screen. I could of course implement this validation directly on the object, but this would lead to an upload error in the mobile app and is not very user friendly.
Are you fed up with cataloguing your DVD collection manually? The easy-to-use movie organizer All My Movies changes everything! Requiring no typing, All My Movies catalogs video files (AVI, MKV, etc), DVDs, Blu-rays, VHS tapes by automatically downloading film info from online databases. All the movies can be played from the program itself and can also be used as a playlister for video. We liked it better than similar programs we've used in the past because everything about it was so common-sense.

To know more details visit :- http://www.couponssky.com/all-my-movies-discount-coupon-code/