• 15 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using the NPSP data import advanced mapping to load an Account and a child custom object. Issue is, I am getting duplicates of the custom object. NPSP data import has a way to specify matching rules for Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Payments, but nothing for my custom object.

There is a public virtual class BDI_ObjectMappingLogic that would let me add custom matching, but of course it's public so I get the
Compile Error: Type is not visible: npsp.BDI_ObjectMappingLogic
Anyone have any experience with matching rules for custom objects in NPSP data import advanced mapping? Or with using unmanaged apex to override a public virtual managed package class? Or, with installing open-source NPSP outside of the managed package?

I'm using the NPSP data import advanced mapping to load an Account and a child custom object. Issue is, I am getting duplicates of the custom object. NPSP data import has a way to specify matching rules for Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Payments, but nothing for my custom object.

There is a public virtual class BDI_ObjectMappingLogic that would let me add custom matching, but of course it's public so I get the
Compile Error: Type is not visible: npsp.BDI_ObjectMappingLogic
Anyone have any experience with matching rules for custom objects in NPSP data import advanced mapping? Or with using unmanaged apex to override a public virtual managed package class? Or, with installing open-source NPSP outside of the managed package?

Hello All  - We are planning to integrate PayPal with Salesforce. We basically want to integrate Salesforce NPSP solution with PayPal. This integration will enable us to capture donations made by donors in PayPal mobile/desktop application as Opportunity/Gift in Salesforce. What options do we have here?

I am following the code below to grab the records which has been modified within last 1 hour.

Select a.Id From Account a
Where a.LastModifiedDate = TODAY AND HOUR_IN_DAY(a.LastModifiedDate) > 24

But , I can't get any records.

Any idea to get something like this.