• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Members,
We are using SF lightning.
A process Builder is used to send email (email alert) to the case owner and the contact on the case when the case is closed.

Contacts and Users with a certain profile are not receiving the email. Only users (then the contact on the case also) from one profile are receiving the email when case is closed.

In the SETUP/ Organization-Wide Addresses both profiles are selected. Email is verified.

I looked at the email log, there is no entry logged related to the issue.

Send email is flagged on the profile (see screenshot)

User-added image

Any idea?
Hi Members,

There is a checkbox on the opportunity I want to mark to True when opening the opportunity clone screen by clicking the standard clone button.

Is there a way to do it using flow or any other idea tool (apex) ?

Thanks!
User-added image
For integration purpose I need to have the file extension diplayed in the salesforce Files related list from the CASE

Currently the file name is displayed but the extension not.

I read  this idea: https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A000000E6ZrQAK

I've attached a .pdf file from the Salesforce content file and there I have the extenstion (see screenshot).
User-added image
Is there any work around to get the file extenstion next to the file name ?

Thank in advance.
Dears members,

I would like to export the whole table UserTerritory2View in .csv but it seems not to be possilbe using data loader or the SF Workbench.

I get the error message: Enter a filter criterion with one AccountId.

Of course you can export one record or specify all record id you want to export.

Has some one faced this issue ?
Is there  way to export all records from the table UserTerritory2View ?

Thanks in advance!

I read this topic which is not helping me.

Lex
Hi Members,

There is a checkbox on the opportunity I want to mark to True when opening the opportunity clone screen by clicking the standard clone button.

Is there a way to do it using flow or any other idea tool (apex) ?

Thanks!
User-added image