• 20 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our management look at reporting on a fortnightly basis.

Is there anyway to group dated data by Next Fortnight, Last Forntight and Next Next Fortnight.  

So if I was looking at reports/dashboards on a Wednesday (for example) 'Next Fortnight'  would show me from the coming Monday onwards for two weeks.  For 'Last Fortnight'  it would show me from last Sunday backwards for two weeks.  The best bit would be if it could then do 'Next Next Fortnight'  which is from the Monday in two weeks time for two weeks worth of data. 

Thanks
Jen
Hi, 
I need help with my validation rule.  I need to allow only the 'Intake' profile to edit a record 'status' field when another field 'contact type' = 'Intake' .  So far I have below, but it's not working. 

AND
(ISCHANGED(enrtcr__Status__c),
NOT(mntrs_Contact_Type_derived__c = "Intake"),
 $Profile.Name = "Intake")
Our management look at reporting on a fortnightly basis.

Is there anyway to group dated data by Next Fortnight, Last Forntight and Next Next Fortnight.  

So if I was looking at reports/dashboards on a Wednesday (for example) 'Next Fortnight'  would show me from the coming Monday onwards for two weeks.  For 'Last Fortnight'  it would show me from last Sunday backwards for two weeks.  The best bit would be if it could then do 'Next Next Fortnight'  which is from the Monday in two weeks time for two weeks worth of data. 

Thanks
Jen
Hi, 
I need help with my validation rule.  I need to allow only the 'Intake' profile to edit a record 'status' field when another field 'contact type' = 'Intake' .  So far I have below, but it's not working. 

AND
(ISCHANGED(enrtcr__Status__c),
NOT(mntrs_Contact_Type_derived__c = "Intake"),
 $Profile.Name = "Intake")