• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm not able to select my custom object from New Custom Object Tab - it's not in the list (Property). I may have not selected the proper option when creating the custom object. (Launch new custom tab wizard?) The existing solutions don’t appear to match the current salesforce. How can I add the custom tab now that the custom object is already created? The custom object has a lot of data/object dependencies that make re-creating it difficult at this point. I'm trying to complete the Salesforce Mobile App Customization >Create Object-Specific Quick Actions training module.
I'm not able to select my custom object from New Custom Object Tab - it's not in the list (Property). I may have not selected the proper option when creating the custom object. (Launch new custom tab wizard?) The existing solutions don’t appear to match the current salesforce. How can I add the custom tab now that the custom object is already created? The custom object has a lot of data/object dependencies that make re-creating it difficult at this point. I'm trying to complete the Salesforce Mobile App Customization >Create Object-Specific Quick Actions training module.