• Member since 2020
  • BI Norwegian Business School

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Keep getting following error when I try to call static library for reading QR codes.
TypeError: a.default is not a function
    at v._tick (eval at t (aura_prod.js:1:1), <anonymous>:3:1996)
    at eval (eval at t (aura_prod.js:1:1), <anonymous>:3:2384)
The code is based on following article. 

https://eltoroit.medium.com/etqr-code-scanner-47ef5ea67d90

Has anyone experince similiar errors? Wonder if its the way of calling the library or something with the settings. 

Hi,
I need to periodically delete orphaned files with a Scheduled Flow. Ie. files that don't have a ContentDocumentLink pointing to either Contact, Account, Case, Opportunity. 
I am having problem with formulating the query that can be used for this purpose.

Any ides anyone?

-Goran

Hi, 

I have dowloaded Salesforce APIs for Postman where there are several DELETE commands. A simple one I am trying to perform is to delete a Contact in our test org. And in stead of Deleting the contact I am only retreiving it, or it looks so. 

I have DELETE command looking like bellow:
DELETE {{url}}/services/data/v51.0/sobjects/Contact/0033O00000aoFvCQAU 
and using Bearer Token. 

b.r.
Goran K.

Keep getting following error when I try to call static library for reading QR codes.
TypeError: a.default is not a function
    at v._tick (eval at t (aura_prod.js:1:1), <anonymous>:3:1996)
    at eval (eval at t (aura_prod.js:1:1), <anonymous>:3:2384)
The code is based on following article. 

https://eltoroit.medium.com/etqr-code-scanner-47ef5ea67d90

Has anyone experince similiar errors? Wonder if its the way of calling the library or something with the settings. 

Hi,
I need to periodically delete orphaned files with a Scheduled Flow. Ie. files that don't have a ContentDocumentLink pointing to either Contact, Account, Case, Opportunity. 
I am having problem with formulating the query that can be used for this purpose.

Any ides anyone?

-Goran

Hi, 

I have dowloaded Salesforce APIs for Postman where there are several DELETE commands. A simple one I am trying to perform is to delete a Contact in our test org. And in stead of Deleting the contact I am only retreiving it, or it looks so. 

I have DELETE command looking like bellow:
DELETE {{url}}/services/data/v51.0/sobjects/Contact/0033O00000aoFvCQAU 
and using Bearer Token. 

b.r.
Goran K.