• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am a developer but brand new to the Salesforce eco-system and have a task I need done - hopefully someone here can answer what are probably basic questions!

To keep my question simple it comes down to this: I need to inject a yes/no question and comment box into my customer's workflow when they modify one of their own deals in Salesforce. The input will be saved for our organization to review later, and should include some details about the customer's deal.

Since it involves our client's Salesforce data, there are permission considerations.

And since each of our client's Salesforce accounts could be setup a little differently, I'm here to inquire about what solution(s) come to mind from experienced Salesforcers. 

Any help or references are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello, I am a developer but brand new to the Salesforce eco-system and have a task I need done - hopefully someone here can answer what are probably basic questions!

To keep my question simple it comes down to this: I need to inject a yes/no question and comment box into my customer's workflow when they modify one of their own deals in Salesforce. The input will be saved for our organization to review later, and should include some details about the customer's deal.

Since it involves our client's Salesforce data, there are permission considerations.

And since each of our client's Salesforce accounts could be setup a little differently, I'm here to inquire about what solution(s) come to mind from experienced Salesforcers. 

Any help or references are greatly appreciated. Thanks!