Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

when debugging the flow, the error occurred during flow and sent codes 
Error ID: 1694603670-371493 (973420906)
Salesforce Error ID: 1694603670-371494 (404447892)
Please help me out.
I appreciated your help/support in this matter. 

Thanks, 
Mah 

Hi, 

I have installed the Action plan application by Salesforce lab. 
After installing this package, I have issues with the Changeset updating or move the Apex class, triggers, and Lightning component into production. 

Please help me out with how to remove an unmanaged package. 
Hi, 

I need help with chat window issues. 
The issue is every other day; the chat window does not open on the Website. Till yesterday the window was working fine suddenly; when I was training end-users for a chat feature in Salesforce, the window doesn't open. The new website go-live is next week Wednesday, and this window issue is killing me.
Please help me out; I need help.
I appreciate your help in advance!
Hi, 
Need help to write a code to translate language on the Live agent (Chat) window. 
We are implementing chat where the requirement is if customers are typing in their local language, it should translate it into English for Agent. 
I appreciate in advance your help!
In my Salesforce org, the default web address is not our domain, it is 3rd party manage package, and whenever trying to set a site, it is pre-populated their domain, not our domain. Because of that when we embedded Chat code on our website it is giving warnings/Errors - see the attached screenshot.
Is there is a way I can change the default web address or default domain? 
Hi, 

when debugging the flow, the error occurred during flow and sent codes 
Error ID: 1694603670-371493 (973420906)
Salesforce Error ID: 1694603670-371494 (404447892)
Please help me out.
I appreciated your help/support in this matter. 

Thanks, 
Mah 

Hi, 

I have installed the Action plan application by Salesforce lab. 
After installing this package, I have issues with the Changeset updating or move the Apex class, triggers, and Lightning component into production. 

Please help me out with how to remove an unmanaged package. 
Hi, 

I need help with chat window issues. 
The issue is every other day; the chat window does not open on the Website. Till yesterday the window was working fine suddenly; when I was training end-users for a chat feature in Salesforce, the window doesn't open. The new website go-live is next week Wednesday, and this window issue is killing me.
Please help me out; I need help.
I appreciate your help in advance!
Hi, 
Need help to write a code to translate language on the Live agent (Chat) window. 
We are implementing chat where the requirement is if customers are typing in their local language, it should translate it into English for Agent. 
I appreciate in advance your help!
In my Salesforce org, the default web address is not our domain, it is 3rd party manage package, and whenever trying to set a site, it is pre-populated their domain, not our domain. Because of that when we embedded Chat code on our website it is giving warnings/Errors - see the attached screenshot.
Is there is a way I can change the default web address or default domain?