• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

What is the best way to update a custom checkbox field in user object if the last login date is more than 2 months?

Thanks,
Adarsh
Hi,

User can mention the public group and private group only if he is member of that private group. Is there a way to bypass this and give previlages for the user to mention a private group even though he is not member of that private group?

Thanks,
Adarsh
Hi,
When the user logs in his lastlogin date will be automatically updated. Is there  a config way to copy the last login date to a new custom field on login just before the last login date is updated to today's value?

i want Previous last login date in a custom field. Is there a way to achieve this without trigger?

Thanks
Hi,
How to prevent YOUR FLOW FINISHED screen from sreen flows?. I have login flow using screen flows.  Screen flow  executes if certain conditions are met. If conditions are not met it displays the screen ' YOUR FLOW FINISHED'.

Is there a way to get rid of this screen if conditions are not met?

Regards,
Adarsh

Hi,
I'm not able access the field LastLoginDate on user object  in screen flows. Is there any settings I need to enable or is it a limitation?
Thanks
Hi,

I have 2 communities with same profile. A customer can be part of both the profiles.  I want a flow to run only if the customer is logged in one of the community. Any idea how to achieve this? Is there a global variable where I can get the id of currently logged in community?

I know we can query Network sobject to get the community name. But how do we get the id of community to which the user has logged in?

Thanks

Hi Everyone,
Is is possible to activate a deactivated user in login flow? I have a screen flow which I want to run if the user is deactivated. Is it possible to check if user is deactivaed and activate that user and allow him to login using screen flows?

I have tried activating user record if the user is deactivated and allow him to login. But its not working.

Thanks

Hi all,
I have a screen flow which will clone Account and selected contacts. Is it possible to rollback the transaction in flows if we end up with some exception while inserting child records? I want the entire tanscation to be rolledback if we get some exception in inserting contact. Other wise will end up with orphan account records without contact.

Thanks,
Adarsh
HI,
I have quickaction which will change the owner of  account record. When the owner of record is changed, the account team will be cleared. In UI we have Keep account team checkbox inorder to preserve the account team.

But since Im changin the owner throgh apex, how can we enable Keep account team throght apex?

Thanks,
Adarsh
Hi,

Can we use screen flows to clone quote and quote line items? Requirement is to have a clone quote button on quote object. On clicking it should display list of quote line items. Users can select quote line items related to the quote. 

I know flows can be used in quick actios. But can we display screen containing quote line items and allow users to select it? can this be achieved through screen flows?
Hi All,

I have a trigger which will create a task for a logged in user for an object. Is there a way to turn on Bell notification automatically when the task is created from backend?

I dont want to use custom notification from process builder.

Regards,
Adarsh 
Hi Everyone,

I have a customer community. How can we allow the community users to the see the internal users of the same group? I have created a private group at community containing internal users and community customers. But the community users cannot see internal users. If I check the community user visibility in sharing rules, then the customer users will be able to see all the users of the community irrespective of the group

I want community users to see  internal users from the same group.Community users should not see all the users of the community. How can I achieve this?

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Currently I have a trigger which will copy values from related list and I also have a custom lightning component which will display these values. I have a requirement to automatically refresh this lightning component whenever values are updated by trgger at the backend. Any suggestion on how to achieve this?

Note: I have tried with recordupdated functionality from force :recordData, but its not working since I want the component to be refreshed when  record is updated at the backend and recordupdated does not support this functionality.
Hi,
How to prevent YOUR FLOW FINISHED screen from sreen flows?. I have login flow using screen flows.  Screen flow  executes if certain conditions are met. If conditions are not met it displays the screen ' YOUR FLOW FINISHED'.

Is there a way to get rid of this screen if conditions are not met?

Regards,
Adarsh

Hi,

I have 2 communities with same profile. A customer can be part of both the profiles.  I want a flow to run only if the customer is logged in one of the community. Any idea how to achieve this? Is there a global variable where I can get the id of currently logged in community?

I know we can query Network sobject to get the community name. But how do we get the id of community to which the user has logged in?

Thanks
Hi All,

I have a trigger which will create a task for a logged in user for an object. Is there a way to turn on Bell notification automatically when the task is created from backend?

I dont want to use custom notification from process builder.

Regards,
Adarsh 
Hi Everyone,

I have a customer community. How can we allow the community users to the see the internal users of the same group? I have created a private group at community containing internal users and community customers. But the community users cannot see internal users. If I check the community user visibility in sharing rules, then the customer users will be able to see all the users of the community irrespective of the group

I want community users to see  internal users from the same group.Community users should not see all the users of the community. How can I achieve this?

Thanks
Hi everyone,

Currently I have a trigger which will copy values from related list and I also have a custom lightning component which will display these values. I have a requirement to automatically refresh this lightning component whenever values are updated by trgger at the backend. Any suggestion on how to achieve this?

Note: I have tried with recordupdated functionality from force :recordData, but its not working since I want the component to be refreshed when  record is updated at the backend and recordupdated does not support this functionality.