• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have a CSV file inside SFTP, and i need to get this file and move it to Salesforce document object. This needs to be automated and run every week. I cannot go for a paid tool. can any one help me with this requirment.

Thanks

Hi, I need help - I need to automate account import from CSV file to Salesforce standard Account object. This is weekly scheduled activity and the CSV file will be in FTP folder. there is no visualforce page involved.Can anyone provide any reference to achieve this task.

Thanks

Hi All,
I have a CSV file inside SFTP, and i need to get this file and move it to Salesforce document object. This needs to be automated and run every week. I cannot go for a paid tool. can any one help me with this requirment.

Thanks

Hi, I need help - I need to automate account import from CSV file to Salesforce standard Account object. This is weekly scheduled activity and the CSV file will be in FTP folder. there is no visualforce page involved.Can anyone provide any reference to achieve this task.

Thanks

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance for any help for the below businees requirement.
My Req is : Need to access the doc (.csv) file in SFTP server via Salesforce and store the retrieved doc in Salesforce's out of the box "Documents" object and need to schedule this process on a weekly basis and atutomate this process.

Thanks,
R.Sushma.