• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This has been asked several times but it looks like it's only been answered incorrectly by people who don't speak english and have been misinterpretting the question.

I want to write an APEX script to query a third party API. 
  • The apex code making the request is in Salesforce
  • Salesforce retrieves an Oauth token from the target host
  • The code in Salesforce executes an api command
  • The target host responds with information.
  • The apex code that made the request stores the information somewhere.
Does Salesforce have a component to automatically maintain Oauth tokens? If so, how do I access it?

This has NOTHING to do with the Salesforce API. This has NOTHING to do with Connected Apps. This has NOTHING to do with SSO. Please do not copy/paste bad answers.

(Mods, if this isn't the right topic, feel free to point me to the correct one)

I'm looking for part time work to augment my day. Are there outsourcing companies or other types of management companies that can hook you up with work, or am I confined to the dungeons of upwork hell?
The product I'm developing is going to act like acorporate backup solution at first but there are some data processing features that will be developed later that are the real focus.

Let's say I wanted to get a full copy of every single record in, say, an Account table (followed by every other table in the instance later on). I've dealt with clients that easily have over 1.5 million records in their Account history. What is the preferred way to do this without causing governor or other limit problems with as few api calls as necessary? Speed won't be a blg deal at first, I just want to do right for the customer's instance.

This could be done either way: externally from API requests from a python app on an external server or from a script written in Apex, but the end result is the same-- every single record in my SQL database ready to be queried in bulk with a happy customer whose instance hasn't been inconvenienced.

I believe I might have a few options. Batch apex might be one of them, but then there's also the ability to create batch export jobs from the API that I believe will export a full csv that you just have to build a parcer for. There might be other directions I'm not aware of.

Thank you very much for your thoughts!
We are hiring "Salesforce Apex Developers" across Experience levels in Pune, India location.
Team Lead Salesforce and Senior Developers exp 5 to 15 Yrs

Skills : Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Developer certification
Proficient with VisualForce, MySQL and JavaScript.