• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We are trying to do the SOAP Web service Configure between Informatica with Salesforce. 
1. Salesforce is the consumer and we got the URL and WSDL details from informatica. 
2. We have tried the concetivity between both in SOAP UI , Which is working good after we added the user name and password in WSDL header.
3. When we are trying to do the same in salesforce we get the Add the WS-Security error as attached below.

Here is the Question... 

1. How to add the user name and password?. Do we need to add the username and password in WSDL or class which we genaretd based on the WSDL. 

2. Please share the details OR share the SOAP configration step by step process.

Below is the actual error which we have encountered in salesforce.

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: The web service is enabled for web service security. Add the WS-Security header to the SOAP message. faultcode=WSCMN_10030 faultactor=

Thank you for your help
Nehru

I have to export my data modle in to excel sheet. I am trying trough FieldDumper but that toll is not avaialble in my DEV. I have searched in search and app items not exsists. Could you please tell me how to dowload and install in my DEV org. Thanks