• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi. I'm trying to replace one of the column in the List View for Financial Account Roles and it seems that I don't have the right permission given to me even though I am already an Admin. I have 'Manage Public List Views' enabled and not sure why I am not seeing the "Select Fields to Display" under the List View Controls. Would anyone know where I can add this permission?

User-added image
  • May 14, 2021
Hi! I added the 'Life Events or Business Milestones' in the lightning page. Gave the Profiles that needed access to the 'Business Milestones' and 'Person Life Events' Object. But the user that has that profile still can't see it on the Page. Can someone please tell me what I am missing? Thank you!
  • May 05, 2021
Hello. Is there a way to update the "Event Date" field in the Person Life Event Object with what is entered in the "Birthdate" of the Account Object (PersonBirthdate). If so, how can this be done? I'm pretty new to Salesforce and trying to get an understanding of how these two fields can be related so that the user doesn't need to enter the birthdate twice. Any help would be apprreciated. Thank you.
  • April 26, 2021
I created a custom text field called "Contract ID Number" and I want to only enter numbers. I was trying to use this formula
OR(LEN(Contract ID Number) <> 20)

But I get Error: Syntax error. Missing ')' I checked and I seem to close everything out properly. I'm pretty new to salesforce so any help would be much appreciated.

*Note: I could have used a number field, but I didn't because of the comma it generate (ex show 2000 instead of 2,000)
  • April 14, 2021
Hi. I'm trying to replace one of the column in the List View for Financial Account Roles and it seems that I don't have the right permission given to me even though I am already an Admin. I have 'Manage Public List Views' enabled and not sure why I am not seeing the "Select Fields to Display" under the List View Controls. Would anyone know where I can add this permission?

User-added image
  • May 14, 2021
Hi! I added the 'Life Events or Business Milestones' in the lightning page. Gave the Profiles that needed access to the 'Business Milestones' and 'Person Life Events' Object. But the user that has that profile still can't see it on the Page. Can someone please tell me what I am missing? Thank you!
  • May 05, 2021
I created a custom text field called "Contract ID Number" and I want to only enter numbers. I was trying to use this formula
OR(LEN(Contract ID Number) <> 20)

But I get Error: Syntax error. Missing ')' I checked and I seem to close everything out properly. I'm pretty new to salesforce so any help would be much appreciated.

*Note: I could have used a number field, but I didn't because of the comma it generate (ex show 2000 instead of 2,000)
  • April 14, 2021