• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have two checkboxes "Serviced" or "Not Serviced", in which one will be require to be 'true' in order to save AND Only 1 of the 2 checkboxes can be checked.

The rule will only apply to record types "Work Order 1" or "Work Order 2".

I have attempted it two ways, both pass syntax but do not present an error as they should:
AND
(
$RecordType.Name = "Work Order 1",
$RecordType.Name = "Work Order 2")
IF(
(Not_Serviced__c , 1 , 0)+ IF( Serviced__c, 1 , 0) < 1))

Or
AND

(
$RecordType.Name = "Work Order 1",
$RecordType.Name = "Work Order 2",
Not_Serviced__c ,  Serviced__c
)

Your help is very appreciated.

I have a formula text field that looks up the Account_Owner_Role__c (text) from the Account record. 

I now need the formula to populate only if a text field on the Account contains "Hunter" 

This is what I've tried:

IF(
OR(
TEXT(Sales_Role__c)='Hunter - 1',
TEXT(Sales_Role__c)='Hunter - 2',
TEXT(Sales_Role__c)='Manager - Hunter 1')
),
Account_Owner_Role__c
))

I have a number formula field that should only calculate when a specific picklist value is selected.

I have a working number formula to count the months between two date fields:
IF(
(CloseDate  -  Monthly_Min_Start_Date_Earliest__c)  / 365 * 12 < 1, 1, (CloseDate - Monthly_Min_Start_Date_Earliest__c) / 365 * 12)

It should only calculate if Type = Existing Upsell
ISPICKVAL(Type,'Existing Upsell')

I have attempted:
IF(
ISPICKVAL(Type,'Existing Upsell'),
(CloseDate  -  Monthly_Min_Start_Date_Earliest__c)  / 365 * 12 < 1, 1, (CloseDate - Monthly_Min_Start_Date_Earliest__c) / 365 * 12)

which results in error: Incorrect number of parameteres for Function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4.

I have tried a second IF statement before the formula date, but it resulted in the same error.

Any help is much appreciated!

We getting stuck:

Saml Validator shows us the following error:

"Subject: Unable to map the subject to a Salesforce user"

We tried using the standard usernames our userbase has in production and also the updated usernames as lsited in the sandbox (where the '.sandboxname' is added as a suffix, and still get the above error.

As I understand it, if it works there should be the subject: username@domain.com Assertionid: randomlongstringofstuff.

Seems like we can't get the assertion to map correctly?

any help super appreciated.