• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I attempt to push metadata to my scratch org, I get this error.

The formula references fields across 16 relationships while only 15 are allowed. Please contact support at salesforce.com for more assistance.

There are salesforce help documents  (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000315562&type=1&mode=1) that explain how to increase this limit (up to 20) for a sandbox/production org, but I can't find any documentation on how to increase this for a scratch org.

Having to contact support to increase the limit on a scratch org is not a suitable answer as scratch orgs are meant to be quick and easy to spin up development environments, that would run completely counter to that.

Is there a scratch org configuration value that I can't find that would increase the number of formula references I can have? I've tried including
AddCustomRelationships:<value>
in my scratch org definition file (used 10 for the value), but that didn't work. I don't think that scratch org feature is related to spanning relationships.

Hello.

I'm working on making my first package from our salesforce org using sfdx.  This is one of the few remaining errors I have left when I attempt to sfdx force:source:push.

The full error line is below.
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Account/fields/TimeZoneSidKey__c.field-meta.xml                    An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1661391333-162000 (-1314909703) (6036:13)

That field is mainly a picklist value set of all the different timezones in our salesforce org for accounts. This is the same list that we're using in our production org.

The formula references fields across 16 relationships while only 15 are allowed. Please contact support at salesforce.com for more assistance.

There are salesforce help documents  (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000315562&type=1&mode=1) that explain how to increase this limit (up to 20) for a sandbox/production org, but I can't find any documentation on how to increase this for a scratch org.

Having to contact support to increase the limit on a scratch org is not a suitable answer as scratch orgs are meant to be quick and easy to spin up development environments, that would run completely counter to that.

Is there a scratch org configuration value that I can't find that would increase the number of formula references I can have? I've tried including
in my scratch org definition file (used 10 for the value), but that didn't work. I don't think that scratch org feature is related to spanning relationships.

Hello.

I'm working on making my first package from our salesforce org using sfdx.  This is one of the few remaining errors I have left when I attempt to sfdx force:source:push.

The full error line is below.
Error  force-app/main/default/objects/Account/fields/TimeZoneSidKey__c.field-meta.xml                    An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1661391333-162000 (-1314909703) (6036:13)

That field is mainly a picklist value set of all the different timezones in our salesforce org for accounts. This is the same list that we're using in our production org.