• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everybody,

I'm facing problem when i trying to navigate to previous page in community ex.( page 3 => page 1). with new parameters passed in the url. but, the parameters are passed Immediately in the URL and navigation takes some time.For that small time-frame the variables populated with the url parameters in current page i.e (3) becomes undefined.
What can be the Solution to avoid the undefined error for those few seconds ? Thanks in advance
Hi Everybody,

I am using navigaiton module to navigate from one community page to other with parameter(Property & price) pass in url.. Below is the code i am using. 

User-added imageAlso i tried to check the url for both  but again the its giving me the url for playground but for sandbox  its undefined !!User-added image

When i am trying it in playgroud org it's working but in the sandbox it's giving me an error url can't be generated !! How can i use the navigation in sandbox ? Should i have o use generateURl along with navigationmixin in sandbox or anythings else !!

It's urgent so if anybody can help !!

Hello everybody, 

I am having had time to find how can i move my record from Account and Opportunity object to big object ? I create the big object with lookup relation but the object shows 0 records.

What should i do to populate it with all the recrds from Account and Opportunity ?
Hi everybody,

The forms has been like lifesaver for me. So here I am again to ask another question. But this time suggestion rather than question.

​​​​​​I Just started Salesforce developer few months back. And i am new to JS. So, If anybody can suggest me a proper roadmap for learning JS how should i go.  where should I begin and which website or book is good for Salesforce JS !! 

​​​​​​thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

I started learning apex recently. so, i am stuck a point. If snybody can help it wil be very helpful.
I have reteried fields from the object through "SELECT" statement and stored it into array. Now i want to add 2extra fields into it  which are not in object . How to it do it ?
Hi,
I have array of array.  like outer array store contact and nested have accountdetails.
[id='# ', name='# ', Account [id= ' #', name=' #'] ]
I can acces the outer array using {contact.id} method. How to I acces the nested array. 
i tried {contact.account.id } is this correct or is there any other way to do so ?

please help. it's urent ?
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a table. using simple SLDS data table. I have suceeessfully created the the table header in <thead >. but the Problem is with <tbody>.

I have create a apex class and wired it into js file to store the data in list. How do I add data in rows from that list into my table ?
Hi everybody,
I am working of Lighhtning datatable sort function. I was able to sort the column but, the  problem is sorting arrow only appeas on hover. 
is there a way to make this arrow permanet in the table header?User-added image
Hi everybody,
Is there any way to change the color of the hyperlink (Account Name) from blue to black and also how can I add a link to another lwc in the hyperlink? I tried searching but no luck, If anybody can help would really appreciate it.
this is the output image.
User-added image

thanks in advance
Hi,
I have array of array.  like outer array store contact and nested have accountdetails.
[id='# ', name='# ', Account [id= ' #', name=' #'] ]
I can acces the outer array using {contact.id} method. How to I acces the nested array. 
i tried {contact.account.id } is this correct or is there any other way to do so ?

please help. it's urent ?
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a table. using simple SLDS data table. I have suceeessfully created the the table header in <thead >. but the Problem is with <tbody>.

I have create a apex class and wired it into js file to store the data in list. How do I add data in rows from that list into my table ?
Hi everybody,
I am working of Lighhtning datatable sort function. I was able to sort the column but, the  problem is sorting arrow only appeas on hover. 
is there a way to make this arrow permanet in the table header?User-added image
Hi everybody,
Is there any way to change the color of the hyperlink (Account Name) from blue to black and also how can I add a link to another lwc in the hyperlink? I tried searching but no luck, If anybody can help would really appreciate it.
this is the output image.
User-added image

thanks in advance
Hello,

i have this upload field but drag'n'drop is not working.

<div class="slds-form-element slds-size--1-of-2">
                <div class="slds-form-element__control">
                    <div class="slds-file-selector slds-file-selector_files">
                        <div class="slds-file-selector__dropzone slds-has-drag-over">
                            <input type="file" class="slds-file-selector__input slds-assistive-text" accept="image/png, .pdf" recordId="{!v.recordId}" id="fileinput" aria-labelledby="file-selector-primary-label file-selector-secondary-label" aura:id="fileinput"/>
                            <label class="slds-file-selector__body" for="fileinput" id="file-selector-secondary-label">
                                <span class="slds-file-selector__button slds-button slds-button_neutral">
                                   Select Files</span>
                                <span class="slds-file-selector__text slds-medium-show">Drop files here</span>
                            </label>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>

I need a hint :)

thanks
Peter