• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

string hybrisURL=URL+'OppId='+oppId+'&Country='+country+'&Lang='+lanag+'&Status=Approved&QuoteId='+quoteId;

As mentioned above is URL is used for a certain function. But when the URL is redirected the character '&' changes to '&'.

And this is creating a problem for me. It is showing the error code 404 page can't be found. With '&' character the page is working fine.

How to resolve the issue? How to restrict the characters from changing?

I have a situation where I have two objects Opportunity and a custom Object Contract__c. In both the object I have a field called reference_name__c. Now the situation is that I have to query the objects and return the reference_name__c values. If Opportunity has reference_name__c value and Contract__c don't have reference_name__c value return value. If Opportunity has no reference_name__c value and Contract__c has reference_name__c value then return the value. How could I write the query? The query was written by me just satisfies the 1st condition. Please help me with the query.

Select Id, reference_name__c,(Select ID, reference_name__c from Contract__r where reference_name__c !=null Limit 10) from opportunity where AccountId != null AND reference_name__c != null AND Owner.AccountId =loggedInUser.Contact.AccountId limit 10

string hybrisURL=URL+'OppId='+oppId+'&Country='+country+'&Lang='+lanag+'&Status=Approved&QuoteId='+quoteId;

As mentioned above is URL is used for a certain function. But when the URL is redirected the character '&' changes to '&'.

And this is creating a problem for me. It is showing the error code 404 page can't be found. With '&' character the page is working fine.

How to resolve the issue? How to restrict the characters from changing?