• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are setting up event monitoring in our new production org. When the API user makes the call they receive an error "subscription=/event/LogoutEventStream, error=403:denied_by_security_policy:create_denied, successful=false"

The custom profile created for this user has Edit Events (which includes create/edit/delete events) as well as Create Topic and access to the necessary objects, the Connected App I created for it is assigned to the profile . Are there specific permissions in the custom profile that I might have missed that would cause this error?

I did enable Streaming Data on the appropriate events in the Event Manager.

I'm kinda at a loss right now of what else to enable without opening the door to complete access.

Thanks in advance.
My org uses a Detete trigger to prevent the Salespeople from removing tasks assigned to them.  Somehow the following delete trigger on the Task is being called during the association of an Email via Outlook to an Account or Opportunity.  The trigger is not called when associated to a Contact.  I'm not sure how to update the trigger to get around this issue.

trigger NoDeleteonTask on Task (before delete)
{
   String ProfileId = UserInfo.getProfileId();  
   List<Profile> profiles=[select id from Profile where name='TJC Business Development User' or name='TJC Business Development User No Transfer'];

if (2!=profiles.size())
   {
      // unable to get the profiles - handle error
   }
   else
   {
       for (Task a : Trigger.old)      
       {            
          if ( (profileId==profiles[0].id) || (profileId==profiles[1].id) )
          {
             a.addError('Business Development profiles cannot delete tasks');
          }
       }            
   }
I am trying to enable drag and drop functionality to the files component (related list-single) on various objects in lightning and have run into a bit of a snag... So far, this functionality works great provided there is *already* a file attached and listed in the component that I am trying to drag a new file onto.

However, in the situation where there are no currently attached files I am unable to drag and drop a new file. That being said though, if I click "Add files" and manually browse for the file I want it will upload and then I will be able to drag and drop any new files to that record from that point forward.

Image when record has zero attached files:
Zero FilesNote it just says "Move" - dropping the file here does nothing as far as I can tell.

Image where object has 1 or more attached files:

User-added imageNote that here it says "Move" but it also indicates that I can drop the file and doing so will immediately open the upload progress bar and complete the upload as expected.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Or is this just a functionality oversight with lightning?
My org uses a Detete trigger to prevent the Salespeople from removing tasks assigned to them.  Somehow the following delete trigger on the Task is being called during the association of an Email via Outlook to an Account or Opportunity.  The trigger is not called when associated to a Contact.  I'm not sure how to update the trigger to get around this issue.

trigger NoDeleteonTask on Task (before delete)
{
   String ProfileId = UserInfo.getProfileId();  
   List<Profile> profiles=[select id from Profile where name='TJC Business Development User' or name='TJC Business Development User No Transfer'];

if (2!=profiles.size())
   {
      // unable to get the profiles - handle error
   }
   else
   {
       for (Task a : Trigger.old)      
       {            
          if ( (profileId==profiles[0].id) || (profileId==profiles[1].id) )
          {
             a.addError('Business Development profiles cannot delete tasks');
          }
       }            
   }