• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to give delete permission on a custom profile for account object, However when I go to the profile I don't see the delete object permission, the only available are Read, create and edit.

The profile is a custom profile cloned from the Partner Profile.

Attached is the screenshot
User-added image
I have a very little knowledge of OOPs which I know from Java and recently I've finished my ADM 201 certification and now moving on to PD1, I was wondering when should I schedule for my PD 1 exam and what should be my timeline for the preperation considering I don't have any prior significant experience of programming.

Also I was learning Java along with my ADM 201 exam so should I continue learning java or switch to Javascript, HTML and CSS. which one would be better for a salesforce developer.
I have set the profile level security as Read for a particular object and the OWD is Read/Write for that object. As ben told that out of Profile level security and OWD ,the most restrictive one wins. But it doesn't look  the case, even the profile being more restrictive here I am still able to edit the records of that particular object.

Could someone please explain me this in detail.