• 5 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to add a Send Engage Email button to the Campaign Member list view just like we have on the contact list views.  I understand that would require a custom list button with visual force page.  Any guidance on how to create such a button would be very helpful.

Thanks!
I have a user that created a list view for contacts in Salesforce and was trying to send an engage message but received the following error.  Below the error I will list the filter criteria being used.  I am the SF Admin and we do not really have a developer at the company so was hoping someone could help guide me.  Thanks!  **This user sends engage emails via list views all the time and this is the first time with this error.

core.apexpages.exceptions.  ApexPagesHandle Exception:  Object type not accessible.  Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode.  

Error Message - Full

Filter criteria (most of which are custom fields):
All Contacts
Account:  Open Opportunities = 0
Last Call Activity < 3/1/2020
Last Email Date <3/1/2020
Account:  Record Type Name = Prospect
Account:  Territory = South West, Mid West, West, Central, North East, Mid Atlantic
Account Owner: First Name = Jose
Persona = Larry Leader, Ollie Ops
Last Activity Date <3/1/2020

I would like to add a Send Engage Email button to the Campaign Member list view just like we have on the contact list views.  I understand that would require a custom list button with visual force page.  Any guidance on how to create such a button would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Thanks!