• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
im trying to retrieve the opportunity records through callout,
I have reduced the batch size to 50 and setTimeout to 20000 but still I'm getting the error.
as per google it is asking me to 
a) exceeded your allowance of having max 5 queryLocators open.
b)exceeded 10 minute inactivity timeout of a queryLocator.
c)nsure that the client code is not holding open more than 10 query locator cursors.

but how to acheive these? as no other process are running except this callout! how to reduce to query locator cursors if incase is exceeded?
Hi all, i have craeted a MAster deatil relation ship field and by default it is giving write access to every profile but i want to change it to Read only for certain profiles.  but it is not giving option to enable.
can any one please guide
Hi All, i have a Custom field and the field name's character goes up to 80 characters so is there any way we can type out the Full name as of now the Char is Stopping at 40th character.
I have a validation but it is throiwng a error can anyone plesse guide

IF(WK_Portfolio__c = 'Audit',  IF(WK_Solution__c = 'Ax Knowledge Coach',  IF(Competitive_Company__c = 'CaseWare',  IF(Competitor_Solution__c = 'CaseWare Analytics' || 'IDEA' || 'CaseWare'))))

Hi all can we deprecate the custom field of opportunity object instead of deleting it?
Hi All,
im trying to retrieve the opportunity records through callout,
I have reduced the batch size to 50 and setTimeout to 20000 but still I'm getting the error.
as per google it is asking me to 
a) exceeded your allowance of having max 5 queryLocators open.
b)exceeded 10 minute inactivity timeout of a queryLocator.
c)nsure that the client code is not holding open more than 10 query locator cursors.

but how to acheive these? as no other process are running except this callout! how to reduce to query locator cursors if incase is exceeded?
I have a validation but it is throiwng a error can anyone plesse guide

IF(WK_Portfolio__c = 'Audit',  IF(WK_Solution__c = 'Ax Knowledge Coach',  IF(Competitive_Company__c = 'CaseWare',  IF(Competitor_Solution__c = 'CaseWare Analytics' || 'IDEA' || 'CaseWare'))))

Is it possible to have an email service apex that will update an existing record in a custom object? I'm not a coder but would really appreciate it if someone can guide me to a similar code I can use to develop this functionality. Thanks!

• January 11, 2011