• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on the exercice in Navigate and Edit Source Code - I ccreated the Apex Class and was trying to execute using  -  Debug | Open Execute Anonymous Window. as per the instructions - I put in my email address and clicked execute but I do not get any email response showing my execute worked - What did I do wrong? I attached screen shots of my code . Thank youscreen shot of my codescreen shot of my codescreen shot of my code
I am following the exercise to Create Custom Controller Apex Class in Visualforce Basics -  I created the class and page ContactsListWithController - I added all the required code - I have a problem with the new action method - At the end the instructions say "Although the visual appearance remains the same, if you click the First Name and Last Name column headers now, they will change the sort order for the contacts list. Nice!" I do not get First Name or Last Name columns to click - I only get Last Name and when I click nothing happens - I am attaching screenshots of my code - I do not understand what I did wrong. Please check my code so can figure this out. Thank youscreen shot of my codescreen shot of my codescreen shot of my code
I completed the challenge for this section but I cannot get my exercise to work - I followed the instructions to create the ContactsListWithController page and class - I am supposed to see a Last Name and First Name where I can click to see it changes the sort. When I click on preview I only see a link for Last Name there is no First Name and the Last Name does not sort - I posted my code before I will post it again now - I did get a reply from a Trailhead support person who suggested I rewrite my code into another file - I did that and it still is not working - Can someone else help me I would really like to get it to work or find out what I did wrong - Screen shot of my codeScreen shot of my codeScreen shot of my code
I am working on the exercice in Navigate and Edit Source Code - I ccreated the Apex Class and was trying to execute using  -  Debug | Open Execute Anonymous Window. as per the instructions - I put in my email address and clicked execute but I do not get any email response showing my execute worked - What did I do wrong? I attached screen shots of my code . Thank youscreen shot of my codescreen shot of my codescreen shot of my code
I completed the challenge for this section but I cannot get my exercise to work - I followed the instructions to create the ContactsListWithController page and class - I am supposed to see a Last Name and First Name where I can click to see it changes the sort. When I click on preview I only see a link for Last Name there is no First Name and the Last Name does not sort - I posted my code before I will post it again now - I did get a reply from a Trailhead support person who suggested I rewrite my code into another file - I did that and it still is not working - Can someone else help me I would really like to get it to work or find out what I did wrong - Screen shot of my codeScreen shot of my codeScreen shot of my code