• 50 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Export Adobe Analytics data(csv file) directly to salesforce marketing cloud sftp folder?
Dates for winter 21 for both sandbox and production
I have loaded my Salesforce object data into Azure SQL. Now I want that one or multiple record in Salesforce get deleted then I can retrieve those records using REST API.
I have loaded my Salesforce object data into Azure SQL. Now I want that one or multiple record in Salesforce get deleted then I can retrieve those records using REST API.
Is there any way to create REST API for those records for particular object?
I am trying to filter records based on the below if-else condition in apex code

if (salesId != NULL) { List<Entity__c> entity = [SELECT Status__c, Item__r.Vendor_ID__c FROM Entity__c WHERE Id = :salesId]; } else { List<Entity__c> entity = [SELECT Status__c, Item__r.Vendor_ID__c FROM Entity__c WHERE Item__r.Vendor_ID__c = :vendorId]; }

Error: Variable does not exist entity

Is it even possible to write SOQL query in IF-Else like this into the same variable? I tried to look for example where SOQL is written in If-else and could not find any..

Thanks.
We are trying to pull a list of all the Salesforce Objects (tables names) from Salesforce. The name of the Object is already known. I want to see the entire list of Objects prior to that. Is this possible?
I am trying to filter records based on the below if-else condition in apex code

if (salesId != NULL) { List<Entity__c> entity = [SELECT Status__c, Item__r.Vendor_ID__c FROM Entity__c WHERE Id = :salesId]; } else { List<Entity__c> entity = [SELECT Status__c, Item__r.Vendor_ID__c FROM Entity__c WHERE Item__r.Vendor_ID__c = :vendorId]; }

Error: Variable does not exist entity

Is it even possible to write SOQL query in IF-Else like this into the same variable? I tried to look for example where SOQL is written in If-else and could not find any..

Thanks.