• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,
I've got a flow in an org that is used to create person accounts.This org also uses state/country picklists and has translations for the states/countries loaded in for languages via the translation workbench.

This flow uses the standard Address lightning component (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_ref_elements_screencmp_address.htm&type=5) to allow our users to enter a mailing address for the person accounts, and this has worked prefectly well for our English users but we're now running into issues with other languages.

For example: When using a Portuguese user to enter an address in Brazil (which would mean choosing the value "Brasil" in Portuguese from the country picklist) causes an exception to be thrown.

I believe this is happening because the flow is trying to insert the literal value "Brasil" into the "country" field whereas the picklist is expecting "Brazil". Is there a way we can configure that component to use the CountryCode field instead?
Hi everyone,
I've got a flow in an org that is used to create person accounts.This org also uses state/country picklists and has translations for the states/countries loaded in for languages via the translation workbench.

This flow uses the standard Address lightning component (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_ref_elements_screencmp_address.htm&type=5) to allow our users to enter a mailing address for the person accounts, and this has worked prefectly well for our English users but we're now running into issues with other languages.

For example: When using a Portuguese user to enter an address in Brazil (which would mean choosing the value "Brasil" in Portuguese from the country picklist) causes an exception to be thrown.

I believe this is happening because the flow is trying to insert the literal value "Brasil" into the "country" field whereas the picklist is expecting "Brazil". Is there a way we can configure that component to use the CountryCode field instead?