• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,
This was my first time asking question in salesforce developer forum.

My org was using omni-channel to receive live chat message for visitor. Therefore i want to implement some custom action before chat transcript was created.

I've added a trigger on this object and using before insert, but when i tried to system.debug() i notice in developer console won't display any log was created for before insert.

Therefore, i also tested on other object like "Case" it was able to display debuging info.

I've also tried to untick developer console -> Debug -> Show My Current Logs Only, to preview all log. Unfortunately, i couldn't find any related log. But when i test with same object but before update it was working and able to log debug info.

Here was my personal assumption, is it because this insertation was done by system it self, therefore i couldn't find log in developer console?

Appriciate if anyone could answer this.

Thanks in advance.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hi everyone,
This was my first time asking question in salesforce developer forum.

My org was using omni-channel to receive live chat message for visitor. Therefore i want to implement some custom action before chat transcript was created.

I've added a trigger on this object and using before insert, but when i tried to system.debug() i notice in developer console won't display any log was created for before insert.

Therefore, i also tested on other object like "Case" it was able to display debuging info.

I've also tried to untick developer console -> Debug -> Show My Current Logs Only, to preview all log. Unfortunately, i couldn't find any related log. But when i test with same object but before update it was working and able to log debug info.

Here was my personal assumption, is it because this insertation was done by system it self, therefore i couldn't find log in developer console?

Appriciate if anyone could answer this.

Thanks in advance.

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image