• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Salesforce Developers, 

I have a use case to randomly select 10% or 20% of records in a list view or report to audit. Is there something we can do using the Salesforce formula or we would have to use code to accomplish it? 

Do you guys have any insights? 

Thanks in advance! 
J
Hi Salesforce developers, 

I have a use case to auto increment a text field with the format of A001, A002.... It's incrementing the last 3 digits until A999 and then the letter increments to B001~B999, C001~C999.....

Is it possible to configure this with Salesforce formula? Or we will have to use custom code to accomplish this. Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance..
Hello Salesforce Developers, 

Is it possible to use Flow to Loop through all the child records and find the most recent record? For example, here we have a parent object Account and an opportunity related list (Child). One use case I have is to update a most recent date field on Account with the value of the Close Date that is closest to TODAY() on the opportunity list. Let me know if I need to provide additional information! Thanks in advance.. 
User-added image
Hello Salesforce developers, 

I have a parent object (Renewal Applications) and a child object (Renewal Details). This child object has a lookup field to the Product object. I wanted to create an automation to achieve: 

1. Get a Renewal Application record where the "Company" field is not null 
2. Find all Product records with the same "Company" field 
3. Add all these Product records to the Renewal Details object. 

Is that something we could accomplish using Flows? I attach chart here to help understand the object relationship. Thank you all very much! User-added image
Hi Salesforce Community! I was wondering if I could adjust my field spacing under the Approval Information section so the pagelayout will look a lot cleaner. Is it something we can do in Salesforce? Thanks a lot!!  

Current Spacing: User-added image
Expectation: User-added image
Hi Trailblazers, I have a custom field called CNO/RNO__c on the standard Account object and I want to customize this CNO/RNO__c field to auto generate 6 digit number wheneven a new Account object is created. Is it possible to do it using Formula? Or we need to apply Apex code here? 

Hello Salesforce Developers, 

Is it possible to use Flow to Loop through all the child records and find the most recent record? For example, here we have a parent object Account and an opportunity related list (Child). One use case I have is to update a most recent date field on Account with the value of the Close Date that is closest to TODAY() on the opportunity list. Let me know if I need to provide additional information! Thanks in advance.. 
User-added image
Hi Trailblazers, I have a custom field called CNO/RNO__c on the standard Account object and I want to customize this CNO/RNO__c field to auto generate 6 digit number wheneven a new Account object is created. Is it possible to do it using Formula? Or we need to apply Apex code here?