• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This was one of the requirements:

In the Initial Submission section, add a Field Update action that updates the Account: Type field to Pending. The name of the action must be Account Type To Pending.

However, the inital summiters is Opportunity owner and not Account owner under the Process Definition Detail. I wonder how do i fix that? . They asked me to add new field update under the Initial Submission Actions but since my object is Opportunity, when i add Field to Update to Type, i do not have the Pending option in the "a specific value" under Picklist Options/. What should i do?

User-added image
This was one of the requirements:

In the Initial Submission section, add a Field Update action that updates the Account: Type field to Pending. The name of the action must be Account Type To Pending.

However, the inital summiters is Opportunity owner and not Account owner under the Process Definition Detail. I wonder how do i fix that? . They asked me to add new field update under the Initial Submission Actions but since my object is Opportunity, when i add Field to Update to Type, i do not have the Pending option in the "a specific value" under Picklist Options/. What should i do?

User-added image