• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm converting a few processes into flows. all of them have a field update using a formula that was working fine in the process builder. For some reason when I copied and pasted it into the new flow, I received the following error: 

The formula expression is invalid: Syntax error. Found '='

Here are the formulas I pasted: 

First Formula:

{!ContractEndDate}=ADDMONTHS([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__StartDate__c,[zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c)

Second Formula:

= IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 60,"Five-Year",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 48,"Four-Year",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 36,"Three-Year",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 24,"Two-Year",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 12,"Annual",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 6,"Bi-Annual",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 3,"Quarterly",
IF([zqu__Quote__c].zqu__InitialTerm__c = 1,"Monthly","False"))))))))

3rd Formula: 

[Opportunity].Total_Contract_Value_v2__c - ([Opportunity].Opportunity_MRR_v2__c * [Opportunity].Contract_Term_in_Months_v2__c)

4th Formula: 

= [Opportunity].Opportunity_MRR_v2__c * 12

5th Formula:

IF(CONTAINS([zqu__QuoteChargeSummary__c].zqu__Product_Name__c, "Lite") , "Lite",
IF(CONTAINS([zqu__QuoteChargeSummary__c].zqu__Product_Name__c, "Starter") , "Starter",
IF(CONTAINS([zqu__QuoteChargeSummary__c].zqu__Product_Name__c, "Essential") , "Essential",
IF(CONTAINS([zqu__QuoteChargeSummary__c].zqu__Product_Name__c, "Platinum") , "Platinum", "None"))))
We keep experiencing errors whenever we sync with our 3rd party integration - Zuora. Below is a portion of the error: 

(zChargeGroupActions.applyNewProductAmendments) Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, We can't save this record because the “Update Zuora MRR Discount Field” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER: We can't save this record because the “RTX ID Match From Opp to Zuora” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 307957094-217917 (803369996)ook up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide......

The issue here is that this has been happening for months. I ask Salesforce and they say the processes look fine and since it's a " limit exceeded" issue that we have to go to Zuora. Zuora says its the processes that need to be fixed. It's like a never-ending back and forth. Does anyone know what I should try to do? 
CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:pc_rollup: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

():--

It happens when an integration tried to run a background job. Some of the accounts it is updating do sync but the ones that fail have this error. 

Hi! 

I recently opened a case with SF because we were getting all sorts of error emails about processes failing ( see below for 1 example). SF told me it was because data loaders batch size was 200 and needed to be changed to 1. These errors were popping up randomly and had only once been triggered by a data loader update, but I still made the change. After making the change, we are still getting errors and SF told us this:

" It is possible that the data loader has already reached the error handling since upon checking, you're updating or inserting a lot of records which reached its limit. Considering this situation, this requires a custom solution which involves handling the transaction via apex. This ensures that the records are committed within the exact timeframe and not hit the governor limit and this needs to be coordinated with your internal developer."

Does anyone know what I need to do? We do not have a developer. 

Error: 

Error element myRule_3_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: cbit.cbt_Accounts: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: cbit.cbt_Accounts: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.

Flow Details
Flow API Name: Update_Number_of_Locations
Type: Record Change Process
Version: 2
Org: Review Trackers (00D50000000JW2O)

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Update_Number_of_Locations-2_InterviewLabel
Current User: SFZuora Integration (0051T000008Wt0x)
Start time: 4/21/2021 8:04 AM
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
SFZuora Integration (0051T000008Wt0x) started the flow interview.
API Version for Running the Flow: 49
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = Account (00138000018jfcjAAA)
myVariable_current = Account (00138000018jfcjAAA)

DECISION: myDecision
Skipped this outcome because its conditions weren't met: myRule_1
Outcome conditions:
{!myVariable_current.Available_Locations__c} (4) Equals 1

Default outcome executed.

DECISION: myDecision2
Outcome executed: myRule_3
Outcome conditions:
1. {!myVariable_current.Available_Locations__c} (4) Less than or equal 9
2. {!myVariable_current.Available_Locations__c} (4) Greater than or equal 2
Logic: All conditions must be true (AND)

UPDATE RECORDS: myRule_3_A1
Find all Account records where:
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id} (00138000018jfcjAAA)
Update the records’ field values.
Number_of_Locations__c = 2-9
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: cbit.cbt_Accounts: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.---The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: cbit.cbt_Accounts: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.

We are getting continuous issues via email with the following message: 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00538000006N5EX/00D50000000JW2O 

Failed to process batch for class 'c_component_allocation_bulk_sync' for job id '7071T00008jxauJ' 

caused by: System.LimitException: Too many query rows: 50001 

Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.priors: line 380, column 1 
Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.positive_priors: line 334, column 1 
Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.manage_updates: line 202, column 1 
Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.process_state_change: line 100, column 1 
Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.update_states: line 79, column 1 
Class.c_component_allocation_change_container.<init>: line 66, column 1 
Trigger.c_component_allocation_mod: line 13, column 1 

Does anyone know what the issue might be? We are seeing issues with Chargify which is an integrated software.