• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I have created a custom object which I am trying to report on. I am able to create the custom report without any issue. However, The fields in which I have a formula are not showing up in my drag and drop side bar. Can anyone help on why this is happening? 
Afternoon All, 

I have set up an Object and assigned the approval processes to it. The issue I am having is getting it to move to the final apporval process. ALl the other steps work perfectly apart from this part. 

These are my steps- 
1- User submits approval 
2- 1st approval level. If this is approved it moves to step 3 if not Final reject (This works)
3- 2nd approval level. This is where I find issues. When this step is approved it should move to final approval and unlock the record but it doesn't. 

Many Thanks 

Ryan 

Hi Everyone, 
I am hoping someone can help me. I have created a new Object, which is Deployed. I have assigned it to a Tab and given everyone access to this Tab. 
However, it is not appearing. Am I missing a point? I have tried searching everywhere for a solotion. In addition I have checked the profile and the Tab is showing as On for the Users. I am also unable to see the object in reporting. Appreciate any help on this.
Many Thanks in advance. 
Hi All, 

I have created a custom object which I am trying to report on. I am able to create the custom report without any issue. However, The fields in which I have a formula are not showing up in my drag and drop side bar. Can anyone help on why this is happening? 
Afternoon All, 

I have set up an Object and assigned the approval processes to it. The issue I am having is getting it to move to the final apporval process. ALl the other steps work perfectly apart from this part. 

These are my steps- 
1- User submits approval 
2- 1st approval level. If this is approved it moves to step 3 if not Final reject (This works)
3- 2nd approval level. This is where I find issues. When this step is approved it should move to final approval and unlock the record but it doesn't. 

Many Thanks 

Ryan 

Hi Everyone, 
I am hoping someone can help me. I have created a new Object, which is Deployed. I have assigned it to a Tab and given everyone access to this Tab. 
However, it is not appearing. Am I missing a point? I have tried searching everywhere for a solotion. In addition I have checked the profile and the Tab is showing as On for the Users. I am also unable to see the object in reporting. Appreciate any help on this.
Many Thanks in advance.