• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have created a community form using a flow that allows our customers to request our services. Within that they often need to upload files as reference materials. within the flow we are using the file upload flow component. This component is only letting us upload .pdf and .docx files. we would like it to allow us to upload a slew of different file types ( .pdf and .docx..jpg, .png, .tiff, .csv, .xls etc.). I have looked at various help articles to allow me to add the file extensions to the component but every time i get an error saying only .pdf and .docx can be uploaded. how do i configure the flow component to allow use to upload different file types?

We have created a community form using a flow that allows our customers to request our services. Within that they often need to upload files as reference materials. within the flow we are using the file upload flow component. This component is only letting us upload .pdf and .docx files. we would like it to allow us to upload a slew of different file types ( .pdf and .docx..jpg, .png, .tiff, .csv, .xls etc.). I have looked at various help articles to allow me to add the file extensions to the component but every time i get an error saying only .pdf and .docx can be uploaded. how do i configure the flow component to allow use to upload different file types?