• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created Letterheads for different countries but unable to query in workbench, we do not have an option as 'Letterhead' in Object.
Is there some way out, the letterheads are not showing up in metadata when i try to deploy, hence unable to add the letterhead components.

Need help in this regard.

I'm trying to add Current Month Current Year and Today's date in Letterhead but it throws error.

What formula needs to be used in letterheads to get current year, month and today's date.
​​​​​​​User-added image

I have used LEFT operator to get the first 1 from a number and remove it, for eg:

String number = '1111123456789';
number.LEFT(1) == '1'
String newNum = number.SUBSTRING(1);

Now i need to eliminate all the '1' that are present from the starting, so my output number would come as 23456789 and it would remove all the 1's present from first,in the example String number.

I have used LEFT operator to get the first 1 from a number and remove it, for eg:

String number = '1111123456789';
number.LEFT(1) == '1'
String newNum = number.SUBSTRING(1);

Now i need to eliminate all the '1' that are present from the starting, so my output number would come as 23456789 and it would remove all the 1's present from first,in the example String number.