• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have three objects. Pilots. Pilot_cert_Links. Certifications. Pilots and Certifications both have rollup fields linked to Pilot_cert_link since this table has two Master Detail relationships each to Pilot and Certifications. Pilot rollup counts the number of certification that they have. Certification rollup counts the number of pilots who have that certification. That works fine.

However, I run into an issue while trying to make a rollup SUM on Pilot Object of Pilot_cert_linking Formula Field that links to the Certification Object and pulls the cost of each certification. I can only do ROll-up Summary of Number fields.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I have three objects. Pilots. Pilot_cert_Links. Certifications. Pilots and Certifications both have rollup fields linked to Pilot_cert_link since this table has two Master Detail relationships each to Pilot and Certifications. Pilot rollup counts the number of certification that they have. Certification rollup counts the number of pilots who have that certification. That works fine.

However, I run into an issue while trying to make a rollup SUM on Pilot Object of Pilot_cert_linking Formula Field that links to the Certification Object and pulls the cost of each certification. I can only do ROll-up Summary of Number fields.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image