• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm forced to change the password for Connector User on both sides of Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud. Will this have any impact on what is currently running and set up?
  • January 11, 2023
I upgraded the Data Loader version to 53.0.3. I want to save the logs to one file and I want to use 'RollingFileAppender' for the log4j2 configuration. However, Data Loader is started by a script, and several DL processes can run simultaneously. And that again causes the error 'ERROR Unable to delete file ABC. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'. Is it possible to use one Logs file and use it when running DL in parallel? Is it possible to somehow configure Logs for DL so that there are more log files if DL is run by command-line with the command 'process.bat "file path to process-conf.xml" process name'?
  • March 10, 2022
Hi All,

I have to move the articles with the translation to another org.
The articles have a rich text area with pictures.
I can't use the Heroku app.
To transfer the basic articles, I used "Export to Translation", modified the structure and files and imported them with "Import Articles".
Now I need to move the translation for these articles. Translation does not need to be moved with pictures in the rich tex area.
When I moving with Data Loader, the articles are added but are not related to the base article. I see it as another article in another language.

Do you know any way or do you have any ideas how to move the translations and assign them to the article that was translated?

• January 09, 2021
I upgraded the Data Loader version to 53.0.3. I want to save the logs to one file and I want to use 'RollingFileAppender' for the log4j2 configuration. However, Data Loader is started by a script, and several DL processes can run simultaneously. And that again causes the error 'ERROR Unable to delete file ABC. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'. Is it possible to use one Logs file and use it when running DL in parallel? Is it possible to somehow configure Logs for DL so that there are more log files if DL is run by command-line with the command 'process.bat "file path to process-conf.xml" process name'?
  • March 10, 2022
Hi All,

I have to move the articles with the translation to another org.
The articles have a rich text area with pictures.
I can't use the Heroku app.
To transfer the basic articles, I used "Export to Translation", modified the structure and files and imported them with "Import Articles".
Now I need to move the translation for these articles. Translation does not need to be moved with pictures in the rich tex area.
When I moving with Data Loader, the articles are added but are not related to the base article. I see it as another article in another language.

Do you know any way or do you have any ideas how to move the translations and assign them to the article that was translated?

• January 09, 2021
Can anyone please help with following error while using the bul api:

exception message='server error returned in unknown format'

we are quering the data from account object and get this error.
can anyone told me how to solve this error.