• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone, 
I have this Apex Trigger in Sandbox that check if there is an attachment when Grant is Awarded, I need a test class to Deploy it in the production environment,any help..

trigger AttachmentValidation on Opportunity (before update) {

Set<Id> OpptyIdSet = new Set<Id>();

for(Opportunity oppty : Trigger.new){
        //Validation of the fields
        if(oppty.StageName == 'Grant Awarded'){
              OpptyIdSet.add(oppty.id);          
        }
    }

for(Opportunity oppty : [SELECT id,name,(SELECT Id, LinkedEntityId, ContentDocumentId FROM ContentDocumentLinks) FROM Opportunity WHERE id in:OpptyIdSet]){

if(oppty.ContentDocumentLinks.isEmpty()){
            Trigger.newMap.get(oppty.Id).addError('A Grant Agreement attachment is required. If New Opportunity Stage is Grant Awarded/Completed/Certain, to attach, change the stage to anything other than Grant Awarded/Completed/Renewal - Certain and then save it. Afterwards, edit the opp and change the stage as desired and add the attachment.');
        }
    }
}

Thank you.

• January 17, 2021
Hi Everyone, 
I have this Apex Trigger in Sandbox that check if there is an attachment when Grant is Awarded, I need a test class to Deploy it in the production environment,any help..

trigger AttachmentValidation on Opportunity (before update) {

Set<Id> OpptyIdSet = new Set<Id>();

for(Opportunity oppty : Trigger.new){
        //Validation of the fields
        if(oppty.StageName == 'Grant Awarded'){
              OpptyIdSet.add(oppty.id);          
        }
    }

for(Opportunity oppty : [SELECT id,name,(SELECT Id, LinkedEntityId, ContentDocumentId FROM ContentDocumentLinks) FROM Opportunity WHERE id in:OpptyIdSet]){

if(oppty.ContentDocumentLinks.isEmpty()){
            Trigger.newMap.get(oppty.Id).addError('A Grant Agreement attachment is required. If New Opportunity Stage is Grant Awarded/Completed/Certain, to attach, change the stage to anything other than Grant Awarded/Completed/Renewal - Certain and then save it. Afterwards, edit the opp and change the stage as desired and add the attachment.');
        }
    }
}

Thank you.

• January 17, 2021