• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am looking to modify our API integration with Pardot to use OAuth.

We currently have a Salesforce "Developer Edition" account and a Pardot "Training: SFDC Ultimate Edition" account. Logging to Pardot via SSO works but we cannot find the OAuth required "Business Unit Id" in the UI.

Is it possible that our Dev accounts are out of date and do not provide this functionality? I noticed for example that our Salesforce account does not have any Identity User Licenses. A newly created Dev account does have access to these.

If our accounts are out of date, is it possible to gain access to a new Pardot Training or Sandbox Account with only a Salesforce Developer Edition Account?

Is there any way can I find my Pardot Business Unit Id if I do not have access to the Pardot Account Setup menu option within the Lightning App?

This is becoming an urgent priority as our current Pardot Integration solution will stop working on February 15th 2021 without these changes.
I am looking to modify our API integration with Pardot to use OAuth.

We currently have a Salesforce "Developer Edition" account and a Pardot "Training: SFDC Ultimate Edition" account. Logging to Pardot via SSO works but we cannot find the OAuth required "Business Unit Id" in the UI.

Is it possible that our Dev accounts are out of date and do not provide this functionality? I noticed for example that our Salesforce account does not have any Identity User Licenses. A newly created Dev account does have access to these.

If our accounts are out of date, is it possible to gain access to a new Pardot Training or Sandbox Account with only a Salesforce Developer Edition Account?

Is there any way can I find my Pardot Business Unit Id if I do not have access to the Pardot Account Setup menu option within the Lightning App?

This is becoming an urgent priority as our current Pardot Integration solution will stop working on February 15th 2021 without these changes.