• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i tried lots of time but it is not working in case object 
anyone help my why it is not working in case object

-> i want  to update a case record whenever Notes or Attachments are added/updated/deleted
3 Childs are different status then parent status should update with least child case status Ex: Child1='Status3', Child2='Status4', Child3='Status3' then parent status='Status3'

3 child are same status value then the parent should update with the same child status
I want to update the status of child cases based on parent case while creating child records
please help 
I created multiples quotes and multiple cases on opp on different stage 
based on number of devices

Ex Number of device = 2 
2 quotes are created on opp stage qualification 
2 child  cases on parent case  created when status of parent cases changed to working on stage closed won 

I want to map each quote to each child cases 

I created 1 quote on opp stage qualification 
and 1 case on opp stage closed won 

I want to populate quote on case 
Thanks in advance 
-> i want  to update a case record whenever Notes or Attachments are added/updated/deleted
3 Childs are different status then parent status should update with least child case status Ex: Child1='Status3', Child2='Status4', Child3='Status3' then parent status='Status3'

3 child are same status value then the parent should update with the same child status
I want to update the status of child cases based on parent case while creating child records
please help 
I created multiples quotes and multiple cases on opp on different stage 
based on number of devices

Ex Number of device = 2 
2 quotes are created on opp stage qualification 
2 child  cases on parent case  created when status of parent cases changed to working on stage closed won 

I want to map each quote to each child cases