• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,
I have a problem when I try to run the Encrypt.bat file in the data loader using the command prompt. I installed ava 8 Update 202 (64-bit), Java(TM) SE Development Kit 11.0.2 (64-bit). Zulu 11.29 (64-bit) then I installed Data Loader version 45.0.0.
As I want to use command line interface datta loader first i tried to run encrypt.bat. The following problem occurs:
c:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Data Loader\bin>encrypt.bat -g test
Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/salesforce/dataloader/security/EncryptionUtil has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)

I tried different versions of java jdk and jre but the result seems the same. Do you have some suggestions? 
thank you
Hi. I'm an Admin and not a Developer, first off.  I want to create a simple Lightning Component with one field (custom) on a standard object so that it may be displayed on the right side of a Lightning Record Page, separate from other fields on the same record.  In essence, all fields except the single field, will be in the main standard Record Detail component and the single field will be in its own component on the right.  How would I go about creating a Lightning Component with just one field?