• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use web to lead and have noticed that if the individual exists it creates "engagement history" but not the lead.  We want the lead to be created regardless if hte contact exists in Salesforce.  Our team will then convert and merge if and when necessary. Where can I find the issue here?
We utilize Opportunity teams and only want to alert (email) the added opportunity team member when added to a shared opportunity and subsequently any changes in stage to only shared opportunities.
Spent two weeks working the Salesforce support on trying to get this right.   The alert is currently sending emails to the oppty owner even though there is no added team member .  We don't want the alert to go out everytime an oppty is created or edited... only if it a shared opportunity.  Help please.
Hi - totally new to code here and need help.  We are using web to leads for forms on our website.  Often our clients that already exist will complete a form and then the web to lead form creates a new lead.  I don't want this to happen.  I want the system to check if the "lead" already exists in Salesforce and create a task for follow up instead of creating a new lead.  How can I do this?  I've exhausted the salesforce support and they referred me to this page to ask for help from this fine community.  
We use web to lead and have noticed that if the individual exists it creates "engagement history" but not the lead.  We want the lead to be created regardless if hte contact exists in Salesforce.  Our team will then convert and merge if and when necessary. Where can I find the issue here?
Hi - totally new to code here and need help.  We are using web to leads for forms on our website.  Often our clients that already exist will complete a form and then the web to lead form creates a new lead.  I don't want this to happen.  I want the system to check if the "lead" already exists in Salesforce and create a task for follow up instead of creating a new lead.  How can I do this?  I've exhausted the salesforce support and they referred me to this page to ask for help from this fine community.