• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an online software platform where we managed our clients rental business. Each client is a broker and can potentiatlly have their own Salesforce product. Is there a cost for us to integrate with salesforce and then allow our client to associate with our integration via oauth to then sync our software and salesforce?

I'm specifically wondering for us the management software and not the client. I know the client will be paying salesforce for their products but for us to have an api integrations, do we need to pay anything for that access?
We have an online software platform where we managed our clients rental business. Each client is a broker and can potentiatlly have their own Salesforce product. Is there a cost for us to integrate with salesforce and then allow our client to associate with our integration via oauth to then sync our software and salesforce?

I'm specifically wondering for us the management software and not the client. I know the client will be paying salesforce for their products but for us to have an api integrations, do we need to pay anything for that access?