• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

We have documents uploaded to the ContentDocument object that is shared to the ContentDocumentLink object. 

Is there a SOQL query I can use to find all ContentDocumentLinks that contain '006' in the LinkedEntityID?

Would be great if I can find one! Thank you
SELECT ContentDocument.title, LinkedEntityID FROM ContentDocumentLink WHERE ContentDocumentId = '0692j00000Fh0kQAAR'
User-added image

Hello, 

We have documents uploaded to the ContentDocument object that is shared to the ContentDocumentLink object. 

Is there a SOQL query I can use to find all ContentDocumentLinks that contain '006' in the LinkedEntityID?

Would be great if I can find one! Thank you
SELECT ContentDocument.title, LinkedEntityID FROM ContentDocumentLink WHERE ContentDocumentId = '0692j00000Fh0kQAAR'
User-added image

I am trying to create a Chatter post from a visual workflow.  When an Oppty is won, I want to create a Chatter post congratulating the Oppty owner and have it come from their Manager.  So far I can I can do all that using the Create Record Action
User-added image

The issue I am running into, I want to @mention the Manager (so they know they "sent" a chatter post) so I created a text body formula:
User-added image 
but the Chatter post is listing the id, and not doing a true @mention
User-added image

Any ideas on how to do a proper @mention via a formula?

Thanks, 

Todd B.