• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to write a formula that if ME and Resubmission is True (it's a checkbox), then it will give me 45, if ME and Resubmission is False , then it will give me 90,  if NOT ME and Resubmission is True , then it will give me 75, and  if NOT ME and Resubmission is False , then it will give me 145. I'm getting the error:   Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 1. Any help is appreciated, the formula is below!

IF(AND(IF(Account.BillingState = 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '1')),45,AND(IF(Account.BillingState = 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c= '0')),90,AND(IF(Account.BillingState <> 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '1')),75,AND(IF(Account.BillingState <> 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '0')),145)
I am having an issue with async apex executions hitting their limits very quickly. Hoping to find a way to watch that and see what's causing the issues.
I am trying to write a formula that if ME and Resubmission is True (it's a checkbox), then it will give me 45, if ME and Resubmission is False , then it will give me 90,  if NOT ME and Resubmission is True , then it will give me 75, and  if NOT ME and Resubmission is False , then it will give me 145. I'm getting the error:   Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 1. Any help is appreciated, the formula is below!

IF(AND(IF(Account.BillingState = 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '1')),45,AND(IF(Account.BillingState = 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c= '0')),90,AND(IF(Account.BillingState <> 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '1')),75,AND(IF(Account.BillingState <> 'ME'),IF(Resubmission__c = '0')),145)
I am having an issue with async apex executions hitting their limits very quickly. Hoping to find a way to watch that and see what's causing the issues.