• 30 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have account and contact which have lookup relationship. In contact there are three fields like f1, f2, f3. Each field has some users count. I need to get all count of users in account object. How to do this.
I have two systems Salesforce system and Third party system. It’s a migration process. Component wants a two way synchronization. Any user creates/ edit opportunity in Salesforce system then the same opportunity should create in third party system also. And viceversa. Two way approach require here. How could i accomplish this.
There is an account and contact which have the relationship. In contact there is a picklist which is mandatory. Say for eg picklist contains states of India. If user selects Maharashtra state, then that user should not allow to create a record in contact. How could I accomplish this. Please provide required coding part.
How to know which record get fails in Database.Insert, when try to insert bulk records. Please share required coding part.
Q) Map<String,String> strMap = new Map<String,String>();
strMap.put('vehicle','car');
strMap.put('vehicle2','bike');  How to get all keys?
Soql query to get 100 records from account.
List<account> acctList = [select id, name from account limit 100]. The retrieved 100 records should save in NEW LIST. How could i accomplish.
For email alert, field update we have work flows and process builder. What will you use? and why.
If a user doesn’t have Profile CRUD permissions, but given OWD public read/write. Does user will have the permissions on record? If not why.
I have customer feedback object. When I select picklist values of  1,2,3,4,5. Automatically stars should represent. If I select 3 from picklist, 3 stars need to display. Based on picklist values stars should display. How could I accomplish this.
Write a trigger to prevent duplicate email id in contact.
Please dont share any related links on Duplicate preventions. Help me on writing code what exactly need to apply.
Hi,
Please provide apex logic for user name and password
I everyone, Recently I faced this interview question, can anyone help me to.............CREATE VISUALFORCE with below scenario
Q) We have a page which displays multiple records of Invoice Object, In this page we have a checkbox column with checkbox
    at each row.

when we select a checkbox of any records, then delete button has to be displayed and when we click on the delete
    button, the selected records must be deleted.

At the bottom of the page we have PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons, because all the 3,00,000 records we cannot display in
    a single page.
Hi team, I have experienced one of the  interview question like this. Can u help me.
Q) We have a Batch class on object, Here we are processing some logic on 5 records saying batch size-1.

There is an error in 4 and 5 records, How do you find the errors.
     And i want that errors to be mailed once the process is done.
Hi all
I am unable to access dev hub through VS code. In vs code entering as sfdx auth:web:login. By entering this we should redirect to Salesforce login. BuT I am unable to redirect saying " the service and account specified in key:json do not match the version of toolbelt". I dint understand this. I created a project and completed all the preliminary steps. Installed CLI. But unable to access my login through vs code.
Please get out of this issue.
There is an account and contact which have the relationship. In contact there is a picklist which is mandatory. Say for eg picklist contains states of India. If user selects Maharashtra state, then that user should not allow to create a record in contact. How could I accomplish this. Please provide required coding part.
I have customer feedback object. When I select picklist values of  1,2,3,4,5. Automatically stars should represent. If I select 3 from picklist, 3 stars need to display. Based on picklist values stars should display. How could I accomplish this.
Write a trigger to prevent duplicate email id in contact.
Please dont share any related links on Duplicate preventions. Help me on writing code what exactly need to apply.