• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have a requirement and I am fulfilling this by creating a process builder. The crieteria is if the new record is created on contact object then execute the action and again excecute the action only if the new record is created on contact object after 6 months means execute the action 1st time the record is created and after 6 months if the record is created.

Please help me on this.
Hello Developers,

I have created Field dependencies, Status picklist field is controlling and sub status picklist field is dependent. I have a requirement of showing path of both Status and Sub status picklist fields on the record page. I did that by Aura component but dependent picklist(sub status) is showing all the values on the path.

On path dependent picklist(sub status) should only show the values related to what user selects in controlling field (Status) means dependent picklist path should change and only show values on behalf of what we select in the controlling field.

Here is what I implemented: -

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" > <aura:attribute name="variant" type="String" default="non-linear"/> <aura:attribute name="hideUpdateButton" type="Boolean" default="true"/> <lightning:picklistPath aura:id="picklistPath" recordId="{!v.recordId}" variant="non-linear" picklistFieldApiName="Sub_Finance__c" onselect="{!c.handleSelect}"> </lightning:picklistPath> </aura:component>

({ handleSelect : function (component, event, helper) { var stepName = event.getParam("detail").value; var toastEvent = $A.get("e.force:showToast"); toastEvent.setParams({ "title": "Success!", "message": "Toast from " + stepName }); toastEvent.fire(); } }) 

Does anyone knows solution for this requirement?
Hello Developers,

I have created Field dependencies, Status picklist field is controlling and sub status picklist field is dependent. I have a requirement of showing path of both Status and Sub status picklist fields on the record page. I did that by Aura component but dependent picklist(sub status) is showing all the values on the path.

On path dependent picklist(sub status) should only show the values related to what user selects in controlling field (Status) means dependent picklist path should change and only show values on behalf of what we select in the controlling field.

Here is what I implemented: -

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" > <aura:attribute name="variant" type="String" default="non-linear"/> <aura:attribute name="hideUpdateButton" type="Boolean" default="true"/> <lightning:picklistPath aura:id="picklistPath" recordId="{!v.recordId}" variant="non-linear" picklistFieldApiName="Sub_Finance__c" onselect="{!c.handleSelect}"> </lightning:picklistPath> </aura:component>

({ handleSelect : function (component, event, helper) { var stepName = event.getParam("detail").value; var toastEvent = $A.get("e.force:showToast"); toastEvent.setParams({ "title": "Success!", "message": "Toast from " + stepName }); toastEvent.fire(); } }) 

Does anyone knows solution for this requirement?
Hi All,

I have a requirement and I am fulfilling this by creating a process builder. The crieteria is if the new record is created on contact object then execute the action and again excecute the action only if the new record is created on contact object after 6 months means execute the action 1st time the record is created and after 6 months if the record is created.

Please help me on this.