• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1773475199-27992 (130715449)
I have a flow that seems to run pretty smoothly, but for some reason with a few accounts, I get this error.
Not only that, it meets requirements to go to the next steps through the flow, but instead brings me back to the same screen, but duplicated at the bottoms. This is not how it was built and nor is the screen built like this.

Pictures below. I have highlighted in red what the original screen contains.

Has anyone had this before and how could I fix this?

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1773475199-27992 (130715449)
Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

We are using a community and shared a report but when the portal user runs the report we are facing the below error. Can somone please help?

User-added image

visibleIdCount exceeded threshold

The same issue happening when the portal user create and run a report.

User-added image
Thanks,
Sarav
I have a flow that seems to run pretty smoothly, but for some reason with a few accounts, I get this error.
Not only that, it meets requirements to go to the next steps through the flow, but instead brings me back to the same screen, but duplicated at the bottoms. This is not how it was built and nor is the screen built like this.

Pictures below. I have highlighted in red what the original screen contains.

Has anyone had this before and how could I fix this?

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image